Which ones are you interested in ....
What are the elements you need for a great multi shuttle practice?
Have you thought about how to use a multi shuttle so that it really helps you or your players to improve ... read more
1. Decide why you are using it
2. Measure it’s success or failure
3. Learn how to feed and to be a great feeder
4. Plan your session to maximise your effectiveness
5. Imagine, visualising, thinking
6. Consider alternatives
This mini-series of posts is all about the usefulness of multi-shuttle. My aim is to gather information from coaches like you about how you use multi shuttle practices.
I hope that you enjoy the questions and the thoughts they may provoke.... take the survey
When 100 people have replies I'll publish the results and send everyone a copy 🙂