Welcome to my store of badminton advice for all parts of this great game, on and off the court. Check out all the posts so far, ranked by popularity. My aim is to help you by providing information and thought provoking ideas.
Stances are sometimes difficult to see but when you realise that they exist you see them everywhere 🙂
Using these 4 preparation stances will help your singles movement and they are easy to master. It’s all about the tactical choices you make before your opponent strikes the shuttle ... read more
1. What do the stances look like?
2. Why use them?
3. Names and descriptions
4. When they are used?
5. Its all about your tactical thoughts
6. How to develop them in practice
What do you see when you watch this great Tai Tzu Ying video?
Here are 7 questions for you to try .. read more
1. How many different stances can you see?
2. Can you identify and name them?
3. Which part of the court do the stances happen?
4. How often is the split in the direction she eventually moves?
5. How many movements do not use preparatory stances?
6. How many shots do you think are in the rally?
7. What is the total distance covered by Tai Tzu Ying?
I've included my thoughts at the end for you to download
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Can’t find a topic?
If you can't find the one you need, then please contact me and I will do my best to write one.
Alternatively, if you have a '6 Ways to ...' that you would like to share then please let me know. I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts